The test of bpelse should include engine feature tests, bpel 2.0 specification tests, 5.1 bpel tests, POC scenarios, and test suite developments
Running the driver tests locally using command line
An HTML report will be generated at the end. Running all the bpelse tests should take approx. 30 minutes.
- Download and extract nbbuild.zip in the $JV_SRCROOT\open-jbi-components\nbbuild folder
- Edit the following properties in the caps.build.properties file
- caps.jbi.home (e.g., c:/open-esb/glassfish/jbi)
- caps.netbeans.user (e.g., c:/Documents and Settings/pbhagat/.netbeans/dev)
- Edit the folowing properties in run-ojc-tests.bat
- Edit the file caps.jbi.tests to include only the tests that you want to run.
- Start glassfish and install the required components
- Open a command prompt at $JV_SRCROOT\open-jbi-components\nbbuild and run the run-ojc-tests.bat file
- You can monitor the progress of the tests by opening the file testresults.txt
- The script takes a lot of time (5-10 mins) at the following line:
set-project-private set-project-private: start!
Do not terminate the test at this point. You can avoid this delay if you delete all the folders under $JV_SRCROOT\open-jbi-components\driver-tests except bpelse