- I work for Sun Microsystem's in the Service Oriented Architecture and Business Integration Group
- My area of expertise is event processing, specifically, Complex Event Processing and Event Stream Processing
- I am a contributer to OpenESB, more specifically, to the IEP Service Engine, an open source Complex Event Processing and Event Stream Processing engine
Approved by U.S. Patent Agency:
- Patent No: US 7343554 B2 "Mechanisms For Supporting Back Button Function of Web Browser As Web Service Server In
Interaction With Business Process Engine"
Submitted to U.S. Patent Agency
- Sun Patent No: SUN07-38 "Event-Processing Operators"
- Sun Patent No:SUN07-39 "Implementing Event Processors"
- An article, in the August 2008 edition of JDJ, along with Prabhu Balashanmugam
Other Interest and Hobbies
- I like to play Table Tennis and participate in tournaments