A library for creating JBI components easily and quickly, Component Toolkit is implemented using best practices derived from the development of numerous components. The toolkit is also referred to as "CompTK" for brevity.
Please see the Using Component Toolkit
wiki page for technical descriptions of CompTK.
Component Toolkit implements the following features:
- Component configuration
- Endpoint lifecycle (detailed here)
- Logging systemic requirements
- including sending of alerts during component lifecycle phases
- Pool of threads listening on message bus (configurable)
- Various utilities to manage the resources of a JBI component
- many others...
This page is under construction. For an example of a component built using Component Toolkit, please review the source code for ALE-SE.