Creating a BPEL Module Project For Table Type Operations
A table represents a database table. It consists of fields and methods. This allows you to perform query, update, insert, and delete SQL operations in a table.
- Fields correspond to the columns of a table
- Methods are the operations that you can apply
Create a BPEL Module project with a name BpelModuleSample.
To Create a BPEL Module Project
Connecting to a MySQL Database
- Choose File —> New Project from the main menu.
This opens the New Project wizard.
- Select the SOA node from the Categories list.
- Select the BPEL Module node from the Projects list.
- Click Next.
- Type the Project Name in the Project Name field.
For example, BpelModuleSample
- Click Browse to navigate to the project location field.
The IDE stores the project files. This step is optional.
- Click Finish.
The Projects window now contains a project node for a BPEL Module project.
For example, BpelModuleSample.
- Click Save All.
Return to Using the Database Binding Component