Fuji Milestone 5
NOTE: This page is under construction and is not yet complete
New to Fuji and interested in an overview and/or some of the technical details of the project? Check out the Project Fuji landing page.
- New EIPs:
- Routing Slip allows a message to be routed to different services dynamically, using message exchange properties instead.
- Scatter Gather allows a message to be broadcast to multiple services, and then the output messages from those services to be aggregated back together. This is implemented using the existing broadcast and aggregate EIPs.
- Enhanced EIPs:
- Aggregate now supports an "order" option which specifies how the aggregated messages are ordered in the exchange. Ordering can be based on creation time, receipt time, and message sequence property. For more see here .
In this milestone, a basic Policy Aspect has been included. For details, see the Aspects page
and the Policy Aspect page
- Logger names now replaced with valid OSGi config service property names in
- Web UI
- NetBeans IDE
- Improvements to code completion in IFL editor
- Log view added to server support
- Eclipse IDE - New!
- Basic server runtime management support (start/stop, CLI interface from IDE)
- Deployment support from project to runtime
- Supports both Equinox and Felix runtimes
New Service Types
- Email (replaces SMTP) Supports IMAP and POP3 protocols for receiving mail, and SMTP protocol for sending mail.
- REST (outbound only) Supports calling external restful web services