Fuji Milestone 5
NOTE: This page is under construction and is not yet complete
New to Fuji and interested in an overview and/or some of the technical details of the project? Check out the Project Fuji landing page.
- New EIPs:
- Routing Slip allows a message to be routed to different services dynamically, using Message Exchange properties.
- Scatter Gather allows a message to be broadcast to multiple services, and then the output messages from those services to be aggregated back together. This is implemented using the existing broadcast and aggregate EIPs.
- Enhanced EIPs:
- Now supports an "order" option which specifies how the aggregated messages are ordered in the exchange. Ordering can be based on creation time, receipt time, and message sequence property.
- Can now group messages based on a correlation id, the default correlation id being the value of the message property org.glassfish.openesb.messaging.groupid.
- The wait option has been replaced by the timeout option.
- Can now be extended with Java callouts.
New Service Types
- Email (replaces SMTP) Supports IMAP and POP3 protocols for receiving mail, and SMTP protocol for sending mail.
- REST Supports calling external restful web services (outbound only).
- Support added for specifying a log content separator
- A new list-components command has been added. The command has an option --type with values binding, engine, or all allowed. The default is all.
- The list-logger and set-logger commands have been enhanced to support component loggers, and to support filters on the logger names.
- Web UI
- Support for the new service types EMail and REST
- Enhancements for the Scheduler service type:
- Hybrid triggers are now supported
- NetBeans IDE
- All plugins have been migrated to NetBeans 6.5
- Improvements to code completion in IFL editor
- Log view added to server support
- Option to keep Fuji server running upon exiting IDE
- Eclipse IDE - New!
- Basic server runtime management support (start/stop, CLI interface from IDE)
- Deployment support from project to runtime
- Supports both Equinox and Felix runtimes