Gestalt User Center
Getting Started Guide
This guide describes how to get started using the Gestalt Open Source JBI Components such as RSS
, or XMPP
- Download and install the latest OpenESB installer.
- This includes the latest Glassfish, which contains the latest OpenESB, and Netbeans 6.0.
- Reinstall the latest JBI Component. This ensures you are working with the latest release.
- Open up Netbeans
- Start the Glassfish server
- Uninstall the Gestalt Binding Component
- Go to the projects java.net home page and download the latest release
- Using Netbeans install the latest Binding Component
- Reinstall the latest Netbeans NBM. This ensures you are working with the latest NBM.
- Go to the projects java.net home page and download the latest NBM
- Uninstall the current NBM in Netbeans
- Install the latest NBM in Netbeans
- Restart Netbeans
- Now you are ready to use Netbeans to create a BPEL Module and Composite Application