Known Data Mashup Issues
This topic lists known Data Mashup issues.
Data Mashup Links
To see a list of all the Data Mashup links, click Using the Sun Data Mashup Engine
- Issue #37 - Derby database failure
The Derby database fails if the application configuration parameter is used; however, the Derby database works fine when the application configuration extension for the project is not used. This issue is connected with the Connection Pool Configuration for Derby. The URL parameter is mandatory and the user has to explicitly add the property. When this is done, Derby work fine without any modifications.
- Issue #65 - First record missing when viewing data in browser
During runtime, after the pagination is set in the request URL, the retrieval of the first record from the query is missing. You can verify this by executing Show Data in the Join condition in the Data Mashup editor. What follows are row and column combinations for the of the first row:
* Page, row, and column are mandatory fields (apart from run time arguments).
* If page=0& row=1&column=0
, it should display first page.
* If page=1& row=1&column=0
, ignore it if it is to show only the 1st row.
* If page=1& row=-1&column=0
and if it has an invalid row number, it ignores the row and displays the 1st page.
* If page=1&& row=1&column=Filed1
, only the value of Field1 of the 1st row is displayed.
* If page=1&& row=1&column=invalid Field
and if the column value is invalid, only the 1st row with all the fields is displayed.
- Issue #89 - Data Mashup module deploys with an invalid application configuration name
The Data Mashup module is deployed even if the application configuration name that is specified is invalid. For example, if the Application Configuration name changes from FF_x
, this behavior does not prevent the Data Mashup module from deploying.