MQ Series Binding Component
What is the MQ Series Binding Component?
The MQ Series Binding Component (MQ BC) is software that provides connectivity to WebSphere MQ (formerly known as MQSeries), IBM's middleware messaging system. MQ BC is implemented as a Java Business Integration (JBI) 1.0 compliant binding component.
Using the MQ Binding Component
Current release provides the following features:
- Support for OpenESB.
- Netbeans plug-in compliant with Netbeans enterprise suite.
- Java Runtime Environment 1.5 or higher. MQBC has been tested with:
- A JBI 1.0 container. MQBC has been tested with:
- A JCA container. MQBC has been tested with:
- Supported WebSphere MQ versions:
The currently defined roadmap for MQBC includes:
For questions and feedback please use the Open ESB mailing lists.
The source code for the MQBC project is located under Open JBI Components CVS. The source is located under the mqbc directory.
Go to the Open ESB Issue Tracker to submit issues. Please choose open-jbi-components as the component and MQBC as the subcomponent.
Access Count: 32