Using the Scheduler Binding Component
Monitoring a Scheduler Binding Component Project
You can monitor a deployed Scheduler project from the GlassFish Admin Console.
The Admin Console monitors the following statistics for your Scheduler Binding Component:
- Summary Statistics, such as up time, activated endpoints, completed exchanges, error exchanges, and so forth.
- Message Exchange Statistics, such as response times.
- Endpoint Statistics, such as received and sent requests, replies, errors, and so forth.
- Component Provided Statistics, such as Last Update, Next Trigger, Number of executed jobs, and active triggers.
Open the Admin Console Scheduler BC Monitoring Window
- From the NetBeans Services window, right-click GlassFish V2 under Servers and choose View Admin Console from the pop-up menu. You can also access the Admin Console at http://localhost:4848/login.jsf.
- In the Admin Console's Common Tasks tree, select sun-scheduler-binding under JBI → Components.
- Select the Monitoring tab.
- To see the latest statistics, refresh your screen regularly.