Processing an Order in a Purchase Order System Tutorial
Create a New Project
The next step in the Purchase Order sample project is to create a new SOA project.
Creating a New Project
To create the Purchase Order Sample Project manually, start by creating a new project.
- From the main menu, choose File → New Project.
The New Project dialog box appears.
- Under Categories select SOA.
- Under Projects, select BPEL Module, and click Next.
- From the second page of the wizard, Name and Location, enter HTTP-SOAP-PO-BPEL for Project Name.
- Click Finish. The HTTP-SOAP-PO-BPEL project now appears in the Projects window tree.
Previous Next Step