Invoke salesforce.com API via enterprise.wsdl
Not sure how RESTful salesforce.com's API is, since it is exposed as a WSDL.
- Dynamic partner-link support, WS-Addressing
Key steps to create a project and invoke the "describeSObject" operation
- Import salesforce.com's enterprise.wsdl
- Need to modify the original WSDL file and add SessionHeader message part to the Request header
<part element="tns:describeSObject" name="parameters"/>
<part element="tns:SessionHeader" name="SessionHeader"/>
- Create a BPEL project and BPEL process, in the BPEL process invoke the WSDL's operations in this sequence "login" -> "describeSObject"
- After "login" operation, need to assign the returning "serverURL" and "sessionId" to the subsequent "describeSObject" operation. "serverURL" goes to the WS-Addressing part of the dynamic partner-link.
- "sessionId" goes to the "describeSObject" operation input parameter. Note: currently I have to manually edit the BPEL source code in order to add the WS-Addressing part for dynamic partner-link.
- Output the result of invoking "describeSObject" operation to a file
See attached project.zip